10 Winter Paper Crafts
From glowing lanterns, festive Christmas ornaments, and even a beautiful snowy village, this collection of winter paper craft ideas is perfect for the cozy season. If you’re stuck inside and have some time on your hands, these crafts can serve as a great activity and opportunity to sharpen your crafting skills.
- 01of 10Easy Paper Snowmen Ornaments
- Celebrate winter with your children by making these adorable paper snowmen. Your kids will love this craft! The snowmen ornaments may look complicated to make, but they’re quite simple. Just glue paper circles together to form a large and small paper snowball. Stack the short ball over the large one and glue together. You now have a snowman!
- 02of 10Paper and Glitter Noel Christmas Card
- Give your friends and family an exceptional handmade card this year with our simple tutorial. This beautiful greeting card is constructed from craft paper, an ornamental snowflake, and red glitter paper. Your recipients will appreciate the time you spent to create something truly unique.
- 03of 10Birchwood Paper Garland
- Make some of the cutest holiday snowflake decorations from birchwood paper. Cut out snowflake shapes and attach them to a string to create a beautiful rustic garland for your Christmas tree.
- 04of 103D Paper Snowflakes
- Mark the season by making some beautiful three-dimensional paper snowflakes. These lovely snowflakes look fabulous when hung in clusters from a painted branch from the ceiling. The clusters are especially striking when you hang blue, white, and silver snowflakes together.
- 05of 10Paper Plate Snowman
- When kids are bored, pull out some paper plates, buttons, and other craft supplies and make these delightful paper plate snowmen. This craft is easy enough for even the youngest crafters to make successfully, and everyone is guaranteed to have fun.
- 06of 10Paper Roll Penguin Craft
- Transform toilet paper tubes into cute little penguins with craft paper, glue, and googly eyes. Challenge your kids to think of other animals they can make to create their own winter wonderland.
- 07of 10The Prettiest Winter Paper Lanterns
- Brighten up long winter evenings with this lovely woodland-themed paper lantern craft. Place the lanterns on your fireplace mantel, tabletop, or window sills. They have a beautiful glow, adding ambiance to your decor. When you’re done using them, fold them flat and store them in an envelope until next year.
- 08of 10Paper Cut Winter Village
- Make Christmas memories for your family with this winter village craft. Make the paper village from plain white cardstock cut on a digital die cutter or make them by hand if you don’t have a machine. The village is three layers deep with glowing electric tea lights in between.
- 09of 10Paper Christmas Cactus Plant
- Paper flowers are a favorite among crafters. This year, why not make a paper Christmas cactus as a gift for your friends who don’t have a green thumb? The pretty red and green paper plant will stay beautiful for a long time and it never needs to be watered.
- 10of 10Christmas Paper Office Party Decorations
- Most of the time, Christmas party decorations are your standard evergreen wreaths, bunting, and ornaments. Brittany Watson Jepsen from The House That Lars Built does it differently. She decided to throw an office Christmas party adorned with handmade decorations using only a single ream of paper. Paper ream holiday decorations are not your standard Christmas decor, but fabulous nonetheless.