13 Cool Pool Noodle Crafts
Pool noodles are very versatile. You can play with them in the pool, pretend they are swords, or cut them up and craft with them. Take the noodles out of the pool and try one of these DIY projects this summer. These are all very simple crafts that the whole family can enjoy.
- 01of 13Pool Noodle Marble Run
- This is a really fun activity for all ages. Cut your pool noodles in half length-wise to make this entertaining marble run.
- 02of 13Pool Noodle Ring Toss
- Wouldn’t this be the perfect outdoor summer activity? Get the whole family together for this fun and easy DIY project and game.
- 03of 13DIY Outdoor Bowling Lane
- Create a bowling lane with the pool noodles you have lying around or buy them at the dollar store. This DIY can be used all summer long to play bowling with friends and family.
- 04of 13Apple Craft With Pool Noodles
- Turn pool noodles into a great kids’ craft with this project. Use the noodles to stamp red ink apples and add some green leaves. This would make a great gift for your child’s teacher.
- 05of 13DIY Pool Noodle Summer Wreath
- Make a colorful summer wreath for your door with this craft tutorial. Start with a pool noodle and add everything else from there.
- 06of 13Pool Noodle Boats
- How cute are these boats made from pool noodles? You’re also going to need some craft foam sheets and straws. Float a bunch of these in the tub or in the pool.
- 07of 13Pool Noodle Play House
- Build a super cool fort using pool noodles and a couple of blankets. Your kids will love this idea. This playhouse will provide hours of playtime.
- 08of 13Foam Bow and Arrow
- Your kiddos will have so much fun crafting this bow and arrow from pool noodles. These will provide hours of outdoor play.
- 09of 13Pool Noodle Water Wall
- This neat craft and activity will keep your kids busy all summer long. Doesn’t this water wall look like so much fun?
- 10of 13Pool Noodle Pom-Pom Shooter
- Play this entertaining pom-pom shooter game inside or out. This is a great game for all ages.
- 11of 13Jumbo Popsicle Garland
- Have a summer popsicle party with this garland tutorial using popsicle sticks. These giant popsicles are bright, colorful and easy to make!
- 12of 13DIY Lightsaber
- Channel your inner Jedi with these DIY lightsabers made from pool noodles. This is a Star Wars staple for your little fans and essential for summer outdoor playtime.
- 13of 13Wand Flowers
- What’s more fun than blowing bubbles in the summer? Make these cute pool noodle wand flowers to help with blowing bubbles.